#header-inner {text-align: center ;}

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cousin trip to temple square


Our "Cousin Trip" to temple square was so fun! It was great to have everyone together and enjoy the beauty of the season. I hadn't been to see the lights for longer than 15 or 20 minutes before so I really enjoyed it. Dix had never met Kylie and her family and he thought they were so great and their girls were adorable! It was pretty cold out, but the kids hardly complained at all, and everyone was happy when we went to Abram's after for hot chocolate and treats. This little outing was a great reminder of the importance of keeping in touch with extended family and how they can bless our lives if we let them. Just being with each other was wonderful and we missed the many who couldn't make it.


Porter ran around like a crazy man. He loved every minute of it.



Kylie and Eric's girls were so cute and fun. I don't think I heard them cry once!




My favorite picture of all time of cute Baby Luke. I love that boy.



Stay tuned... I'll be posting about our holiday season with pictures galore!

3 comments:

  1. oh man, i love when you blog. :)

    hey send me that group photo when you get the chance will ya?
    oh, and maybe that cute one of you and me? :)
    maceyjonespeterson@gmail.com

    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to spend time with everyone. Let's do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete