#header-inner {text-align: center ;}

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm for real this time!

For those of you who "followed" my previous blog; you know the one that I kept up for a month and a half? Well... I have good news. I'm back! And I'm sticking around for good! Those of you who know me best are aware that I'm a stickler with my school work, so it would be easy to conclude that the best way to get me to commit to a blog would be to make it an assignment that effects my grade which is just what my Management Communication 320 professor did. So here I am and guess what? I'm happy to be here. I'll be posting at least once a week and showing pictures and projects etc of things that Dix and I have been doing, will be doing and much much more. It will be an exciting ride so hop on board and tell all of your friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment