#header-inner {text-align: center ;}

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A great Disneyland video



Like I mentioned in my previous post, my family had a wonderful time in Disneyland.  I specifically had a great time.  I feel like such a kid when I'm there.  I love going on rides and soaking in the charm.  Anyhow, I haven't been able to stop thinking about how great it was and how much I can't wait to go back.  So I thought I'd share a video that Erin sent to me. 

This video gives the absolute best way to tell your kids about going to Disneyland and I swear I will do it someday with my own kids.  I love that the little girl get's so excited that she cries:)  Kids are so great! They put so much joy in life (them, along with my constantly happy and excited husband). 

My major has helped me gain many new ideas about how to parent, teach, discipline, communicate, and play with children.  I have loved every minute of it.  However, I have realized through my many hours of class that the best parents are those who aren't necessarily the best educated or the smartest.  The best parents are those like the parents in this video who proactively think of creative things to do with their children and ways to make things fun for them.  Ultimately, the best parents are those who are willing to put in the time to play and be creative.  I hope that I can be that kind of parent when I have children of my own.

Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment