#header-inner {text-align: center ;}

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lately

Here's what I've been up to while my husband works 16 hour days (I'm a widow in the summer):






Thrifting!  I love finding great deals.  This was an especially exciting one.  Vintage Little House on the Prairie books.  These were some of my favorites as a child.  My mom would read them to me every night:)





Scrapbooking 18 years of Alex's life!! It was literally a "sweatshop" because we worked from morning till 10 at night in Erins 80 degree house!








This is just a goodie that we scrapped of Christin and Dallen's wedding:)





Brielle and I spent an evening together at the D.I, making spaghetti together, and reading books together for hours.  I'm going to miss this girl when she moves :(
 





I spent an entire afternoon babysitting Luke.  He and I  love playing together.  He calls me Bec and is getting quite sassy :)





An evening in SLC with Brynne, Clark, J.D, Alex and their dates.... Yes... I had to go alone because my husband was working.  However, being the 7th wheel wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.



Cleaning my house!!! This little break from school has enabled me to get SOOOO much done around the house that has been needed for a while. Also, I've been studying to take my CNA state boards before I start my summer semester in June.  I've already taken the written and I take the clinical next week!








Alex taught me all about instagram on my trip to Aberdeen, and I've loved it!  There is no other reason that I would take pictures of regular day to day activities, but I'm so glad that I do!  It's a great way to document what I've been up to!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the loverly picture. If you came here we could do some serious thrifting...Love you and Love the scarf. My kids kept taking turns looking at the solider, they'd pass it to each other on the couch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember that time, about a month ago, when i told you you needed to get instagram because it was the best. you just looked at me funny and said, "whats instagram."

    but i won't say i told you so.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed it! Sweatshop is right!!! Have fun at the sleep over :)

    ReplyDelete