#header-inner {text-align: center ;}

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Birthday Week

The first year of our marriage, Dix and I began the tradition of BIRTHDAY WEEK. It is just like it sounds. The week of the persons birthday, we do something fun every day and that person gets to open up one small present each day.

Well, this sunday is Dix's 24th birthday. I'm so glad that we have the tradition of birthday week because with his birthday being so close to finals, he often gets lost in the shuffle. So far, he has opened a jump rope, a new pocket knife, and a new book. Even though each gift is small and super cheap, he opens it SUPER excited and acts like its the best thing he has ever recieved. I sure love my husband for his enthusiasm. It's refreshing.

Things have been so crazy that we hardly have time to do anything but open one present a day, but like I said, I'm glad we have at least that so he doesn't feel forgotten completely. I love him and I am so grateful for all that he does. I can't believe he'll be 24 soon. I will have known him for three years:)

also, if you are interested in seeing pictures of the bridal shower macey and I threw last weekend, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment