#header-inner {text-align: center ;}

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Health Habits... Take my survey!

If you don't want to read the next few paragraphs, skip to the bottom and just take my survey!

For those of you who like to read, start here:
Since November, Dix and I have been making some major changes in our health habits. We have been off sugary treats (we get one free day a week) and we have both been exercising more.  We have each set some lofty health goals, but we are now realizing that, in order to reach them, we are going to put in more work than we had previously thought. 

At times this can be quite frustrating (as I'm sure many of you already know) and I can see why it is so easy for people to give up and change their diet or routine when they don't see immediate results.  However, I have been in too many health and science classes to let myself get on that train.  Research shows that the more diets you try, the more weight you actually gain in the long run.  The best way to lose weight and keep it off is to make maintainable changes and be consistent.  

So, we have been trying and trying and trying.  It hasn't been easy.  However, we are both happy to report that we have been feeling much healthier and happier after making these changes.

Anyhow, with this topic so prevalant on my mind, I wanted to take a survey to see what this challenge is like for everyone else.  My survey should take no longer than 1 minute.  Take it please!  I'll be using the research for a class of mine.

Health Habits: Answer the questions as truthfully as possible. I won't know who said what.

No comments:

Post a Comment