#header-inner {text-align: center ;}

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An Award and a Goodbye

Last week, my friend BRYNNE nominated me for this award:


Nice of her right? I thought so... Anyhow, I feel bad because it's taken me a while to get around to doing anything about it (in my defense, today is my last day of finals so I've been SUPER BUSY).

But here are the rules of the award:

Each Nominee Should:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
  2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
  3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
  4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
  5. Include this set of rules
  6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination

Like Brynne, I won't nominate 15 people. However, I will nominate 3.

*my sister ANGIE

*my sister CHRISTIN

*my dear friend/cousin MACEY

And here is the link to Brynne's blog. It's really cute. Check it out HERE.

And here are my 7 completely random facts about myself:

1. I am a human development major at BYU and I only have 1 full semester and 1 block of classes left before I graduate!

2. I HATE HATE HATE doing laundry. If I were rich, I would hire someone to do it for me. I can do any other household chore willingly but laundry....ugh... it makes me sick.

3. Ever since my family vacation to DISNEYLAND in March, I listen to a disney music station on pandora almost every day. Nothing brightens up your day quite like listening to 'lets get down to business' from Mulan.

4. I have a little addiction to thrift store shopping. If I had more time, I would do it everyday. I love rooting through a pile of junk and finding a gem (especially when the gem is a really really good book).

5. I've never had sushi... ok lie. I ate a TINY bite once but I gagged on the seaweed wrap and so I have no idea what the middle would even taste like.

6. I love babies. I always have. Whenever I go into a restaurant, or any public place for that matter, I know within 20 seconds where all the babies are in the room, what they look like, and approximately how old they are. I love just watching them being cute.

7. After taking two finals today and finishing up around 10:00 p.m tonight, I'm coming home to a perfect husband, packing for EUROPE, and heading out tomorrow! I am so excited! Dix and I have been saving for this since we first got married (we actually had a little change jar our first year of marriage that said 'Europe Trip' on it) and we are so excited for a much needed break.


Well, that's it for me! I'll be back in three weeks with tons of pictures and stories about our international adventure. We're sorry for the weddings, graduations, and performances we'll be missing in the meantime. We really will be thinking of you all.

Cheerio! (that's British for goodbye)

2 comments:

  1. This was great! Thanks for humoring me and my award stuff. Love you tons. Have a super fun, exciting, grand adventure in EUROPE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I've known you your entire life and even I learned something :) I had no idea about the laundry.

    ReplyDelete